Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Toke-n of My Love

I can just hear my mom calling me after I post this. "Oh, Joanna," she'll say. "You really had to put that on the internet?" I'll be able to hear her shaking her head over the phone. "Where is my lady?"

So, let me be completely clear-- if for nothing other than the sake of my long-suffering, patient, loving mother-- I am not a pothead. In fact, I've never even seen weed other than in DARE class in fifth grade. (If you couldn't tell from all of my other posts, I'm a really squeaky clean kind of gal. That might be to my detriment,  but I am who I am.)

However, this box earned every word of it's title. February was an exceptionally busy month, so for this box-- a box full of only baked and homemade goods, I had to wake up at 5 AM and make them before I went to work.

Yes, to make this box up, I literally would wake and bake.

These are the munchies (harhar) I woke and baked (boked?): 
I like waking up and getting things done; it makes it even more worthwhile when I know that John will be able to wake up and eat!
post signature