Monday, April 8, 2013

I Love Bloglovin' Link-Up

It's the I Love Bloglovin' Blog Hop! Link up your Bloglovin' account and discover a few new, amazing blogs! If you need a tutorial on how to import all of the blogs you follow via Google Reader (GFC) here is a helpful tutorial. Once you have all those blogs imported, you may want to organize them into categories using this tutorial.

Now, let's get the party started!

Have an image of yourself ready so we have your pretty face to look at!









post signature

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Now following you!! I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow along :)

    Love your blog, can't wait for more :)

    Cheriese xx She may be the Song that Summer Sings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Cheriese! :-) I will definitely be stopping by yours!

      Delete
  2. Found your blog via the hop, and I'm so glad I did! Have a great week.

    p.s. Thank your husband for serving! My dad's currently deployed as well, he's been in 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Prayers for your family! 25 years is no small feat!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jo! I am a new follower from the bloglovin link up! I cannot imagine having my fiancee overseas while trying to plan a wedding- How are you doing it? I can't wait to read more and find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for dropping by! I'm adding you to Bloglovin' now!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo