Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Fling Wrap-Up!

Today's Julie and my wrap-up day for our Spring Fling link-up! I hope you've enjoyed checking out what other bloggers are doing to celebrate Spring! This post is short because today (ahhh!) I'm doing a wedding hair trial run and going to the first dress fitting. So. Excited!

Here were my top 3 favorites from the week:

The Pin Junkie showed off her flower arranging skills with five mini-tutorials in her post, "Decorate with Flowers for Spring." Somehow, when she goes thrifting, she finds beautiful items that look absolutely lovely. When I go thrifting, I always find junk. Teach me your ways, Pin Junkie!

Anjana, who blogs at At The Corner of Happy and Harried, posted an "Easy Wineglass Trifle" recipe. I would have never thought of garnishing with pomegranate seeds (which Anjana informs her readers are called "arils")! Nor would I have thought of using strawberries and crushed crackers for layers. It sounds delicious!

And then... fudge brownies. Who can say no to fudge brownies? Check out "Fudge Brownies" from It Bakes Me Happy for brownies from scratch that use oat flower instead of refined. Once I purchase a blender (can you believe I don't have one yet?), I will be trying these out!

Check out all of the posts on the link-up-- they're all great!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo