Monday, July 8, 2013

A Discovered Photograph

Remember how I wrote in 5 Tips for Military Homecomings that I wished I had asked someone to take a photo of John and me at the airport? I wasn't devastated since we have a few shots we took ourselves, but...

...a few days ago, John posted a picture onto my Facebook wall. It turns out that a Navy photographer captured a little part of John's homecoming. 

I thought I'd share it with you all, since you've been with me for the whole deployment journey. There's not much to say about this photo, other than I love, love, love it. Looking at it still gives me goosebumps.


(I wish I could give credit where it is due, but the photo was posted on John's command's Facebook wall anonymously. If I find out who the fantastic photographer is, I will happily credit the photo)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo