Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Flowers and May's Sponsor Spotlight

I am excited to introduce the wonderful ladies on my sidebar this month. You'll probably recognize quite a few of them from months past! All of these women are truly inspiring-- check out their blogs and their amazing writing, photography, crafting, baking, and entrepreneurism! I've had a great time getting to know them (if we weren't friends before they became Jo, My Gosh! sponsors). I think you'll love them too!

Take a few minutes, check out their blogs and enter this month's giveaway! We've got over $100 in prizes to give to two very lucky winners! That's right! We've got two winners this month! You have double the chances to win! Check out the details below!

Meet Lee Anne from It's A Want

It's A Want began with one woman's frustration for online shopping. There needed to be one place where women could go to find the best of what's out there. It's A Want features daily posts on the hottest items in clothing, shoes, accessories, bags, home, beauty, and fun. We know what is popular and we know what women want. Maybe you can't have it all, but you can WANT it all!




Meet Jen from Marine Wife, Mommy & Life

Wife to a Marine, mommy to two rambunctious boys and a crazy German Shepherd. Former and veteran Marine, stay at home mom, strong small business supporter. Coffee addict, lover of antique books, coins, guns, football, jewelry and shoes!





Meet Miranda from Hurry Up and Wait

I'm a small town Minnesota gal about to embark on life's greatest journey as a college graduate and Marine wife!








Meet Victoria from Felicitous Fruition

I'm a 21-year-old Marine wifey from Seattle, pursuing anything and everything that makes me happy in San Diego! I'm super excited to launch this new blog and the Etsy shop to go with it (coming June 2013). I keep myself busy during the day and on my blog with beauty tips, fashion incidents, sewing shenanigans, finding my faith, loving my husband and our puppy and kitten, and somehow managing to cook yummy food without ever following a recipe.




Meet Cait from Fierce, Fabulous and Fit


I have an adoring husband Zach and a sweet persian named Ellie. I'm passionate about reading, coffee, shopping, working out and traveling the world. 






Meet Jenni from A Dash of Sunshine


My name is Jenni, and I blog over at A Dash of Sunshine! I like to share my day-to-day ramblings, pictures of my favorite almost three-year-old, and the occasional recipes I am cooking up!









Meet Breanna from Sweet Silver Lining


I'm Breanna and I blog over at Sweet Silver Lining. I'm a 24-year-old Registered Nurse from Minnesota. I blog about my nursing career, things I love, & my life!
I'm in the process of adding clothes to sell on my Storenvy page. They'll be officially for sale in the next month or so. Many are plus-sized and there are also purses and shoes.


Meet Sara from You.And.Me.Are.We

You.And.Me.Are.We is a lifestyle blog chronicling the life of two newlyweds (Sara and Trevor). You'll find DIY crafts, how they're making a rented duplex into a (temporary) home, travel stories, (mostly successful) recipes, tales of nursing school, and everything in between! Stop on over, take a look around, and stay for awhile. You never know what you're gonna find! 





Meet Mia from The Chronicles of Chaos


I'm married to my high school sweetheart, a mom to 2 boys, a frequent shopper of Target, and a HUGE Adam Levine fan. I blog about the absolute chaos of my life and all the random things that pop into my brain and I love meeting new people, so come say hi! 


Meet Gina from The Kitchen Ink

Hi! I’m Gina, I’m a health professional from Nova Scotia, and The Kitchen Ink is my creative outlet! It’s a place for me to share poems, stories, jokes, and other pieces of writing. I don’t really write on any particular topic, just what strikes me or inspires me at any one time. I like to fiddle with different forms of poems as well. I hope you find a few you like!

Meet Jess from Flying on Jess Fuel

I'm a huge foodie, home cook and Navy wife. I love to cook and share my favorite recipes and adventures in the kitchen with the world. I like to use mostly healthy, fresh ingredients but I also like to indulge my killer sweet tooth from time to time. Come stop by!






Meet Myranda from Pretty Living PDX! 

I am a mommy, a wife and I blog about our everyday happenings. I am trying to lose weight, so come on over and help inspire me, because I need it!







Meet Natasha from Natashalh and Natasha's Nibbles and Noshes! 

I love creating things! When I'm not busy with work or my double load of grad school classes, I'm writing, taking pictures, creating items for my Etsy shop, attending craft fairs, and sending long emails to my submariner. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo