Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Harry Potter and the Easy Craft

If you missed it yesterday, I sent John his last care package! (Yay!) It was a Harry Potter care package with a bunch of goofy items that correlated to each house at Hogwarts. 

I also included a few snitches in the package that I made. I'm a little embarrassed even posting this as a DIY since it's so simple! 

You'll Need
  • Elmer's glue (or another non-toxic glue) 
  • Ferrero Rocher chocolates
  • white card stock
  • pencil 
Directions: 
  1. Fold white card stock in half and draw half of a pair of wings so that the middle part of the pair meets up with the fold. Cut out. 
  2. Use a dot of glue on the top of one of the chocolates to secure the wings to the foil. 
  3. Let dry.  (About 10 minutes.)
While I used these in a care package, they'd be great for a Harry Potter party, too! Or change the shape of the wings a little, add black stripes, and you've got cute little bees for a garden party.  

Enjoy, Harry Pottheads!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo