Monday, January 7, 2013

I've Been Waiting for This for 7 Months!


It's my hope that by the time you read this, I will have already hugged John approximately eight-thousand times. Because he's only home for such a short amount of time, I will be completely offline. That means, no tweeting, Facebooking, pinning, emailing or blogging for me. I do not want to regret wasting a moment of time that John and I have together (and with everything we have planned-- including wedding stuff-- we will need every second!). 

So, this blog will be very stagnant for two weeks. Afterward, though-- look out! I promise I'll have tons of awesome posts after I get back (including some new care package ideas for you to try).

Please feel free to comment, email, Facebook, or tweet me while I'm gone. I will get back to everyone after I put John back on the plane.

In the meantime, grab someone you love who's nearby, give 'em a hug, and do something nice for 'em.

See you later!


post signature