Thursday, January 31, 2013

Christmas Cross Stitch


Merry Christmas a Month Late! And another check mark on the ol' 100 in 365 list! I had to keep these Christmas ornaments under wraps until after John's R&R and the two extra Christmas we had when he was home. 

I loved making these-- from shopping for the perfect ornament for each person, to stitching them, to giving them. I don't think I'll be able to do it every year, since I think I probably sank between 4-10 hours into each one (depending on the pattern). That's just not sustainable...especially if our families grow.  But I am glad that I did it this year.

(If you're interested in the technical stuff: all of these ornaments were stitched from Mill Hill kits and backed with fabric glue and felt.)

Now that my Christmas projects are over, I've started working on some very cute hangings that I can't wait to share! 

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo