Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing...

We're Twitterfied! As an English teacher and a lover of words, I absolutely despise hashtags, and so I thought that I would swear off Twitter on principle. Forever.

Turns out, social media is like the Death Star's tractor beam. And so, this afternoon, I stepped off my soapbox (or, keeping with the simile, I was pulled off my soapbox). You can now follow me @JoMyGosh and join in the conversation!

(Don't forget: if you haven't yet, you can like us on Facebook, too!)

Now, it's time to get my social mediaed-out butt to the gym. I've got just 16 days to hit this months' goal-- running 2.5 miles by my birthday! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo