Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sharpies are Awesome!

Tomorrow, I will post pictures of tie-dyed cookies along with directions for making said cookies. Today, though, I thought I'd share my favorite box decoration. I sent this to J as a second box, but I didn't take pictures of the inside of the box or what I packed inside. I can't even remember anymore, even though it was just over 2 months ago.

What I did love about this care package was the decorating I did on the outside of the box. Maybe it's obnoxious, but it was fun. And I was pumped to discover that my carefully crafted, and meticulously practiced doodling skills from high school and college were still pretty darn good!

I used Sharpies on the box. They seemed to be the best bet, although I'm sure that regular markers would work, too.


Now, it's time to make some cookies. I promised them to my last period class because every single kid worked on and completed the hour-long reading diagnostic without talking in the sweltering heat. I didn't once have to redirect a kid. That's cookie-worthy!

-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo